VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Friday, May 23, 2008

Corinne and Cordell's Engagement Session

I had soooo much fun with Corinne & Cordell! They are such a cute couple-- see for yourself :)

You may ask yourself what the picture of Cordell under the hood of a car is all about. Well, he was jumping my battery. I have had a bad run of luck on my last two engagement sessions. After Allison & Brian's engagement session I locked my keys in the car. In the middle of Corinne & Cordell's session, my battery went dead! Thanks so much for helping me out, Cordell!













1 comments:

Beverly said...

Love the pictures, they are so cute and so glad you were able to bring out their fun sides.

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia