VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Friday, July 11, 2008

Jen & Hank's Wedding

Jen and Hank's wedding on Sunday at the Henry Clay was amazingly beautiful. Their laid-back personalities made the day just flow. I must admit that I was a little nervous because this was the first Jewish wedding I have shot; I was afraid I might miss an important moment! Well, I am glad to report I didn't miss anything! Jen, Hank, and both of their families went out of their way to make me feel welcome and enjoy the day.

Jen & Hank-- you guys are a very special couple to me! I have truly enjoyed getting to know you both. You are two souls that were meant to be one. I love the way you love each other!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Tara Young Photography said...

Outstanding work!!! I really love the dress and shoe shots. Also the second to last with Jen and Hank outside Henry Clay is gorgeous.

I love the new blog, BTW!

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia