VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Monday, November 10, 2008

Melanie and Charles, Wedding at Highland Baptist Church, Reception at The Jefferson Club

Melanie and Charles had a beautiful, very moving ceremony at Highland Baptist Church. I don't think there were very many dry eyes during the vows, which they wrote themselves. I had an amazing time at the wedding and reception, where I was truly made to feel at home. I am the luckiest photographer, my clients are so good to me!!

Melanie and Charles, I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at those lashes!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The little photographer of the family, "Smile, Papaw!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Isn't it such a beautiful church?!

Photobucket
And the tears begin...

Photobucket
It's official!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The happy couple entering the reception.

Photobucket
What a delicious dinner!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this one!

Photobucket
Charles' parents dancing together.

Photobucket
Daddy, daughter dance. This one gets me every time...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mother, son dance.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Letting loose!

1 comments:

Deanna Kaye Photography said...

I LOVE these! You captured the emotions so perfectly. And that shot of the shoes.... incredible!

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia