VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Friday, February 27, 2009

St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church

My mom and I went on a little photography adventure as part of an assignment for one of her classes. After showing her a few pointers, I let her loose with one of my cameras then went off on my own. I had never been to St. Martin of Tours or even heard of it before today but OH MY GOSH-- it is stunningly beautiful. You can just feel the presence of God in the place and the rich history is so powerful. If you have never had the opportunity to go, I would encourage you to do so, if only for the sake of being surrounded by pure beauty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia