VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 9th Parents Behind the Lens-- a few spots still available!

Parents behind the Lens is a workshop that I put on in order to teach parents to effectively use their cameras to capture all of those special moments when a professional isn’t around! I’ll talk about:

-Camera Basics
-Rules of Composition and Exposure
-Capturing Moments

We have 2 gracious volunteers for live mini-shoots, so you can practice what you learn as well! I will be available for a question and answer session for 30 minutes after the workshop.

The cost of the workshop is $50 and a portion of the proceeds will go to benefit The K.I.D.S. Center. So come out and learn to capture your family's special moments and contribute to a great cause!

Because class size is limited (so I can give individual attention as needed, an RSVP is required.) Your spot can be held with an RSVP.

Details

Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: The K.I.D.S. Center (part of the Kosair Campus) 982 Eastern Parkway, Louisville, KY
Cost: $50

Please contact me for more information at 502.609.1869 or jessica@voguevisions.com

See you there!!

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia