VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vogue Visions Photography featured in latest issue of Louisville Bride, "Ask The Expert" Article

If you haven't already seen the latest issue of Louisville Bride, check it out. I am featured in the "Ask the Expert" article. I worked with the staff to develop an article that is a "How-to" when it comes to choosing a wedding photographer. As many of you know from experience, it is a difficult, and arguably the most important decision you will make on your wedding day in relation to vendors. I spent a lot of time narrowing down the most important factors in choosing a photographer to share with Louisville's brides-to-be. To read the full article, Louisville Bride is available at most bookstores around town or see me for a free copy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

KateB said...

Jessica- I saw this article even before I knew you!! I was thinking to myself- man I wish I knew that and this. :)

Great Work! Hope the new little one is doing well!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia