VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Friday, October 2, 2009

Meet Erica, Vogue Visions Photography's Newest Team Member!

Photobucket

Erica is now my Marketing Coordinator and Intern. I am so excited to have her- she is intelligent, outgoing, beautiful and super-nice! Here's what she has to say:

Hey there! My name is Erica Carter. I was born and raised here in Louisville, Kentucky. I am an English student at the University of Louisville, and I’m preparing to graduate with my bachelors degree in May 2010. My concentration areas are in journalism and creative writing. I feel that I express myself best through writing, and I keep my camera handy because I love capturing different moments. I love to play soccer, and dance (mainly jazz and modern) in my free time. After graduation I plan to continue with school to pursue my Masters degree. I am honored to be an assist and to help promote Vogue Visions Photography. I look forward to learning more about the business world through my hands-on experience. I am thrilled to have this opportunity to work with Jessica, and look forward to a fun filled learning experience.

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia