VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Monday, November 16, 2009

Tara and Michael are Engaged!

Whew! This is the last post of the evening. Sorry I have been behind on my blogging, but I have been insanely busy with tons of portrait sessions. A certain cute, little 5 month old baby seems to be consuming lots of my time too!

Tara and Michael are such a sweet, funny couple. I had the pleasure of shooting engagements for them last week and I am really looking forward to their February wedding. Tara is going to be a stunning bride with those beautiful eyes and that long, wavy hair! I suppose Michael will look nice too, but I am really looking forward to seeing Tara as a bride! haha:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia