VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ok... so I've been slacking on my Blog!

I have been slacking on my blog, so sorry to those of you who have been eagerly awaiting new entries. I am definitely going to try to be a little more diligent about it in the future. In my own defense though, I have been completely slammed with work!! (not that I am complaining!)

I've been working on editing images from a maternity session and two engagement sessions, plus I shot Joy and Nick's wedding this weekend. It has been absolutely crazy around the Powell household the last week! I am really looking forward to the trip to Chicago next weekend-- a little getaway planned by my wonderful, absolutely amazing husband! He always plans the best trips, so I am excited to see what we have in store! Whatever we're doing, I will be prepared-- I already got 2 new dresses for the trip :)

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia