VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tricia & Bob's Engagement

Once again, this engagement session was a scorcher!! But I guess that's what you get in August shooting outdoors. We shot at a location near Owl Creek Country Club, where a friend of mine just had a baby shower. When I was on my way out of the club, I noticed this beautiful arch structure and a gazebo-- this was a really neat place that I never would have known about. There are so many great places to shoot around Louisville and I like to keep things fresh with new surroundings. Anyhow, Bob and Tricia made my job pretty easy- they are so obviously in love- they way they look at each other just makes your heart melt! Their pictures are just amazing! I can't wait for their wedding at the end of this month!!



0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia