VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

I am so excited for Vogue Visions Photography in 2008! I have been hard at work restructuring our pricing guide to make it more convenient for our clients. Our new all-inclusive wedding coverage is only $1999 and it consists of:
•Personalized coverage by Jessica Powell
Complimentary engagement session!!
Complete coverage of your wedding day!!
•Unlimited images captured
High resolution disc of images with printing permission!!
•Online viewing and ordering from Engagement Session & Wedding
•Online slideshow preview
•Custom image editing
•Custom album design

I am so pleased to be able to offer my clients all-inclusive coverage at such a reasonable price. Since I work out of my home and all portrait sessions are on-location, I don't have the expensive overhead of a studio, like many other photographers. And I am more than happy to pass those savings onto you. I am not a photographer to try to get rich; I am just passionate about what I do!

For a full price list and to talk more about your photography needs, you can contact me by phone- 502.609.1869, or email- jessica@voguevisions.com
I can't wait to hear from you!

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia