VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Successful Bridal Show!

I would like to thank all of the wonderful brides and grooms for helping to make the Special Occasions Bridal Show this weekend so successful for my business. I was completely overwhelmed with all of the positive feedback and compliments on my work! Today's brides are looking for an artistic interpretation of their wedding day and I am so glad to be able to provide what they want!

My remaining slots for 2008 are filling up incredibly quickly, so call today to see if your wedding date is available!


Make sure to pick up your FREE copy of Weddings, A Special Occasions Magazine to read my article- Fabulous Photos Choosing the Right Photographer and Getting the Most out of Your Images (Call me for a copy today! Also available at Borders Books, Bridal Warehouse, Books-A-Million, Macy's Bridal Registry, Sam Meyer's Formal Wear, After Hours Formal Wear, and The Bakery, Sullivan University)

1 comments:

Studio P Photography said...

Congrats that your bridal show was a huge hit! I love seeing other photographer's booths and getting ideas & inspiration. Great work!

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia