VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The joy of owning a small business

I completely love the freedom, creatively and personally, that owning my business provides. I think it's really awesome that I can create the beautiful images and products that I do, and affordably so! I have, however, recently decided that I hate QuickBooks and the entire financial side of running the business. Go figure, I'm a creative-type that can't stand numbers. :) I know money is important, but not important enough for me to stress over it. I want to outsource this job to an accountant if I can do it without emptying out my bank account. This way I can focus my energy on photography and design-- my passion!

If anyone knows a small business owner, CPA, that might be interested, please let me contact me withjavascript:void(0)
Publish Post their informtion. Thanks so much.

4 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Amen to the joys of business ownership! And I'm with ya on the accounting part. I'm also in search of an accountant :)

Laura Kay Photography said...

i 100% totally agree! i am too a photographer that can't stand quickbooks or any accounting stuff. it actually turns my stomach! i hope you find someone great to do all of that for you! love your blog btw!

-laura

Krista Photography said...

OUTSOURCE!!! You can probably find a good bookkeeper for a lot less than an accountant :)

Deanna Kaye Photography said...

Is it awful that I actually don't mind the numbers? :) I would definitely spend my time shooting and designing, too, but kinda like working with numbers on occasion... I know, I'm weird :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia