VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Love is in the air!

Yet another beautiful love story from a bride & groom-to-be, Danielle and Todd:

One Saturday night I went out to BLU at the Marriott Downtown with a few of my girlfriends for a night of cocktails and fun. We were standing at the bar having a great time and in walks Kid Rock. BLU had made a pretty big deal of him being there and had sectioned off a couple of tables in the back for him and his entourage to party at. A few minutes had gone by and I recognized a lead singer from a local band had walked in and was hanging out with Kid Rock. While I was at the bar a beautiful man (Todd) with long blond dreadlocks approached me stating that he knew me from somewhere. I knew of Todd from being in the same band as the singer that I recognized, and I also had some friends that knew Todd, however I had never met him personally so I told him that we had never met. We continued our conversation and he actually remembered me from High School! We had Algebra 2 together, and I do not remember him at all!! Remember the singer that I told you about earlier, well he does not have that great of a reputation, and I figured that since Todd was in a band with him that he was just like him, and truly lived that "rock star" life if you know what I mean. With that said I was not interested in going out on a date with Todd after he had asked me. He asked for my phone # in case I changed my mind, and I took his instead. Three weeks had gone by, and I was out again with some of my girlfriends. It was still early, and they were ready to go home, and well, I was not! I was going through my phone calling people to see if they were out and everyone was staying at home. I then stumbled across Todd's # and said what the hell, so I gave him a call. He was at Wicks on Bardstown road and he asked me to come meet him, so I did. I had the best conversation with Todd that night, and I realized that there was something special and unique about him. I was very intrigued and very curious to know more about him, so I agreed to a date. Todd and I went out every night (give and take a few) after that for about a month. We were inseparable. He has the most gentle soul and he has brought out the very beat in me. I love him with all my heart. It's so funny when your not looking for love, it smacks you right in the face! I was so content being single, and having fun with my friends. I was not looking for a relationship at all, and that one night Todd came into my life and it is the best thing that has happened to us both! Now we are so excited to go back to the very place we met and give our vows of love to one another!

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia