VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Friday, August 28, 2009

Kate's First Nap in her Crib

Ok, ok... I must admit that Kate is certainly not lacking in the area of having photos taken. What can I say? I'm a proud mom and a photographer. I hope I can be there to document every one of her "firsts" as she grows. Yesterday, she took her first nap in her crib. Usually, she sleeps on my chest or occasionally in her co-sleeper (which is like a small bassinet that scoots up next to our bed.) Isn't she a chubby little doll?! By the way, she is over 13lbs now! She is growing like a weed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Drew&Samsmom said...

what a precious angel! omg....she is sweet! it makes my uterus flutter! i want another baby!

KateB said...

She Is Precious!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia