VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Friday, September 4, 2009

Win a $50 Photo Credit by Writing a Review on Google.com!!

So, here's the scoop: I am trying to increase my web presence and I need your help. Don't worry, it is super easy! Just go to google.com and just type in "Vogue Visions Photography Louisville" and it'll show up. Click on "Hours & More,” then click on "Reviews" and write about your experience with Vogue Visions Photography.

I have the most kind and generous clients who I know would do this for me without any incentive, but I would like to reward those folks who take a couple of minutes to write a review. Just write a review on google.com by Monday, September 14th and I could draw your name to win a $50 photo credit!

Photobucket

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia