VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Victoria and Chase, Excited Parents to Be!

I had the pleasure of shooting maternity photos for Victoria and Chase recently. These images are absolutely amazing. Victoria is happy and she radiates beauty. I can't wait for Baby Kendal to get here so I can shoot them all together.

Photobucket
Mom is very ready for Kendal to get here!

Photobucket
I love all the cute little details of her nursery.

Photobucket

Photobucket
One of my favorites.

Photobucket
Check out that look on Chase's face... pure contentment.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I couldn't possibly not include the other member of the family in these photos! He was so well behaved the whole time, but his curiosity got the best of him toward the end of the session- he had to jump up on the bed.

Photobucket
Dad tapping his fingers on Momma's belly... so cute!

Photobucket
The wedding rings that won't fit anymore... :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Doesn't she have the most beautiful smile?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this dramatic window lighting!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome Jessica!!!

a

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia