VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Sophia, Newborn

I love shooting newborn sessions. They are so sweet and delicate. Although I love being around the itty-bitty babies, what I love even more is that I get to capture them in beautiful photos, so those special little moments won't be forgotten. After having one of my own, I now realize how quickly they grow. You blink an eye and your itty-bitty baby is pulling up on furniture and trying to walk! Ok, my itty-bitty baby is pulling up on furniture and trying to walk. Maybe yours will be doing something else. The point is DON'T BLINK!

Aren't Sophia and her momma gorgeous?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures of my daughter and granddaughter.........

Unknown said...

LOVE the pics! I especially love the one of Sophia bathing in the sink and looking at the camera...edible!!! Beautiful pictures!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia