VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Monday, March 15, 2010

Kentuckiana Healthy Woman, Babyology

To all of my loyal blog readers: Please forgive me!! I have been so behind on blogging lately! Seriously, I have been busier now than I have ever been- juggling the responsibilities of new mommy-hood, plus moving, and running a business. I am getting the hang of juggling it all- slowly, but surely.

Anyway, I am very excited to share with you what I have been working on over the last 8-9 weeks. The photos below will run in Kentuckiana Healthy Woman, along with an article written by Babyology's owner, Vicki Sanders. As I understand it, the article will focus on the health benefits of breastfeeding. Since I am a breastfeeding mom and feel very passionate about the subject, I was very excited to do this photo session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia