VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Monday, March 15, 2010

Tara and Michael are Hitched!

Tara and Michael were married on February 20th at the Speed Art Museum. It was the first time I shot there and it was wonderful! The venue really made for an elegant evening. The bride and groom were both cool as cucumbers- seriously, if there was any nervousness, I couldn't detect it. On my own wedding day I thought I might pass out walking down the aisle. Way to go for not doing that, Mr & Mrs. Durnil!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia