VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Parks Family, Newborn Hunter

As I drove away from the Parks' beautiful home in Taylorsville, I was struck by the overwhelming feeling of how lucky I am. I get to share in some of the most intimate, joyful moments in the lives of others. It is left up to me to record the beauty of newborn life. My images will forever ignite memories of soft skin, sweet smells and gentle coo's. This is a time that passes in the blink of an eye but we hold on to for a lifetime. I am so humbled that I am trusted to create these images.

Meet Heather, Wesley and their sweet little baby Hunter. Aren't they beautiful?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia