VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Thursday, April 22, 2010

R.I.P. Paradise's Alexandra Rogue 1992-2010

Rogue has been a member of our family since I was in the sixth grade. Yes, the sixth grade. From her puppy days, proudly prancing around with her full-length cocker spaniel coat, to her older days where she developed a real distaste for grooming and preferred to be slightly stinky, she has seen many changes in our family and been a companion to us all. We all have so many wonderful memories that include her. My brother, sister and I often affectionately refer to her as "sister" instead of "Rogue."

After many health complications over the past year, Jerad and Mom had to make a tough decision yesterday.

Rogue, you will never be forgotten or replaced in our hearts. Please be in prayer for my mom as she adjusts to life without her sweet pup.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Luke Powell said...

I'll miss little Rogue standing by my feet without me knowing...waiting for me to trip over her as soon as I attempt to move.

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia