VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Joy and Nick's Wedding

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe that I was getting emotional just editing Joy & Nick's pictures! Their wedding weekend was nothing less than perfect, everything just seemed to fall into place. Joy was such an amazingly beautiful bride I just couldn't stop staring at her! It was just such a pleasure being surrounded by an entirely Christian group of people who just loved and supported the bride and groom so much. I went away with a feeling of love just exploding from my heart! My husband had the honor of accompanying me to their West Virginia wedding and he was also overwhelmed with a feeling of love from this family. We were so glad to be a part of this day!

Click HERE to view Joy & Nick's slideshow

Click HERE to view Joy & Nick's Album Design.











0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia