VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tricia & Bob's Wedding

Tricia and Bob were married last week at Hurstbourne Country Club. I must say, I am quite sure that I will never shoot another wedding quite like theirs. In typical Tricia fashion, we were running extremely late for the formal pictures of the bride and groom before the ceremony. Although we planned an hour for the photos then a half hour of rest before the ceremony, we ended up with just thirty minutes leading up to the ceremony. So we were driving like mad on a golf cart to all of the locations they wanted pictures. I must admit that I was a little scared by Tricia's crazy driving, which reminded me more of off-road driving in a Jeep rather than cruising around on a golf cart! We managed to squeeze in all of the pictures and we didn't even keep the guests waiting that long! The sun was setting as they exchanged their vows in an intimate ceremony right there on the golf course. I couldn't have asked for a more picture perfect wedding!

Click HERE to view Bob & Tricia's Slideshow.

Click HERE to view Bob & Tricia's Album Design.











1 comments:

Madeline said...

Hey Jessica,

I'm not sure if my e-mails are getting to you, so I thought I would submit a comment, too! I never received your logo or your responses to the questions I sent. Could you resend those?

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia