VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My New Computer, Among Other Things

I am so excited to finally have my new computer up and running! I runs so much faster than my old one, which means faster times in uploading and editing pictures. Plus, the best part is that I now have a 22" LCD flatscreen monitor--- FaBuLoUs!!

Since I didn't have a wedding to shoot this weekend, I decided to go out to my friend Jen's house to get some pictures of her 3 week old daughter, Brooklyn. She was very tolerant for the most part, although she did get a little irritated with me at one point. (Which actually translated into some really good pictures with her mouth wide open screaming!)I also made sure to get some pictures of her tiny little hands and feet:) Babies grow so quickly, so I am glad I got a chance to get out to take the pictures. I'll post a few of those images shortly...
Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia