VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Current Debate: Should the couple see each other before the ceremony or not?

I was speaking to a mother of the bride the other day and she was unsure if her daughter and her husband-to-be were going to see each other before the ceremony. In fact, she ask me if it was even allowed. Of course, I went through what I thought to be the pros and cons of each scenario. Ultimately, though, this a very personal decision to be made by the bride and groom and planned according to how they want to spend that first moment of laying eyes on each other. I came across an article that I thought might be helpful for some of my brides-to-be. Best of luck with your decisions! http://www.wedpix.com/articles/010/pre-wedding-ceremony-bride-and-groom/

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia