VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Special Occasions Magazine and Bridal Show

My wonderful and talented friend, Melissa Bean, helped me design the ad I will be using in the upcoming issue of Special Occasions Weddings (a Louisville-based magazine that is available at most major wedding vendors in the area.) I am so proud of this design and I think it really represents my company well. Make sure to look for my images throughout the magazine, as well as my article, Fabulous Photos:CHOOSING THE RIGHT PHOTOGRAPHER AND GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR IMAGES. (Yes, I will officially be a published writer!!)

I will also have a booth in the the Special Occasions Bridal Show in January. This is a HUGE event at the Kentucky Fair and Expo Center. Make sure to go register to get your free tickets to attend. This is an event you don't want to miss, there will be all types of vendors with booths, samples, a fashion show, and tons of give-aways. I am very excited to be a part of the show!

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia