VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Erica & Roger

I literally just got done shooting Erica & Roger's engagement session. Roger is a volunteer firefighter, so they decided to have their session at the fire station, which was a terrific idea.

They are such a fun couple and so obviously in love, it was very easy to get great shots of them. Their pictures are simply amazing! Even though I have a million other things I need to be doing right now, I couldn't wait to look at the pictures on my computer. Once I saw how gorgeous they were, I decided I might as well go ahead and post them ;) Here's to you, Erica and Roger!







0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia