VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dress for Success Suit and Salad Luncheon/ Silent Auction

While Vogue Visions Photography was in the planning stages, I consulted with an attorney, Lisa Lang, who happens to be a member of the board for Dress for Success. When I was asked to photograph the Louisville Boutique, I didn't hesitate, but I viewed it more as a one-time favor to Lisa rather than an opportunity to serve my community. I met the wonderful members of the board, the staff and the volunteers, and when I heard their stories I knew I had to get involved! Giving back to the community is something that is very important to my husband and I, as we feel like we have been very blessed in our lives.

Not only did I have the opportunity to photograph the annual Suit and Salad luncheon, but I will be shooting 12 women for a high-fashion calendar to raise money. I am so excited about the potential money it could raise for Dress for Success!










0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia