VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Saturday, August 30, 2008

August McWorkshop

As most of you know, I was out of town all last week attending a workshop in Asheville, N.C. with Corey McNabb and Amber Holritz. I had an amazing time and learned a lot. Here are a few of my favorite images that I took during the workshop.

Photobucket
This first image actually won an award! 2nd place again though... I am going to keep submitting my work until I win a 1st place award!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Corey McNabb, an amazing person and photographer and the host of the workshop

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Mrs. Ball said...

Wow, I LOVE the photos you took during your workshop. I'm so excited to have you as our photographer. I promise we'll meet soon!!!
- Stephanie Armstrong

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia