VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Baby Sammy

Here are a few of my favorites from Baby Sammy's photo session. He is just a couple of weeks old.

Photobucket

I love baby toes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my all-time favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at the expression of love on her face... beautiful!

Photobucket

Sammy with some of Grandma's old dolls. It really shows how tiny he is!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The birth announcement I put together for them

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jessica!!! These are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Arlene Hope Photography said...

Ahhh...I just love the baby feet shots! How lovely.
~Hope

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia