VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Award Winning Photograph

This year, the Kentucky State Fair had the a unique category in their photo competition, Let Freedom Ring. To honor my brother and his service to our country, I entered a photo I took of his at Cave Hill Cemetery at the U.S. Soldier burial ground. I am happy to say the the photo won 2nd prize! I am very proud of the photo, and most of all, I am proud of my brother. Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he serves in Afghanistan.

If you haven't been out to the fair, I encourage you to go and take a look at all of the wonderful photographs (South Wing of the KY Fair and Exposition Center.)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nicole L. Rogers said...

That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I saw it at the fair! Yours was better than 2nd place though.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jessica! You should be so proud of Jared!

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia