VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome Erika & Will!

Please join me in giving Erika and Will a warm, Vogue Visions Photography welcome! I am so glad to have them as clients- very sweet couple with a beautiful wedding plan! They will be married at the Garden Court on May 24, 2009. Engagement photos will be coming soon!

Here is their love story: (I love these!)

From Her perspective: I went to a small high school where everyone knew everyone. So I quickly noticed the new guy wondering around the halls my sophomore year of high school. I asked around but no one seemed to know who he was. I just remember thinking how cute he was with those blonde curls. Well the following year we went to different high schools as I transferred. I went to a party (my junior year) at a friend's house. I was shocked to see this 'new' guy was there. I don't remember this but my friends to this day make fun of me for calling dibs on the curly haired cutie at the party. So I just made it a point to start talking to him that night and from that point a friendship developed and we became inseparable from that day forward. And we will have been dating a little over 8 years when we get married in May of 2009.

From His Perspective: I was still fairly new to our school. I did not have a lot of friends, so I was very excited when I got invited to a party by one of my new friends. I met Erika for the first time there. Her friend told me I should call her. Being the shy guy that I am, it took me a week, but I did. We were both so nervous in those first few marathon conversations. We would talk for hours about everything and nothing. Through those long phone calls she became my best friend has been ever since.

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia