VogueVisionsHeader
VogueVisionsAboutMe

home

archive

contact

Monday, March 9, 2009

Volunteer Needed for Parents Behind the Lens Workshop!

I will be conducting a small workshop, Parents Behind the Lens, on Thursday, April 9th from 6:00-8:00 at the KIDS Center on Eastern Parkway. I need a volunteer to bring their child (or children) up to 5 years old for a live mini-shoot. We will bring toys or plan a small activity and allow the participants to practice what they have learned. If you volunteer for your kiddo(s) to be our subjects, I will make sure you get a disc of the images I take that night, as a special reward for you being so nice!

Please call me to talk about the details or if you know someone who may be interested, please forward this message to them!

0 comments:

_______________________________________________________________________________

blog design by: brianmedia